- Plattsburgh Little League is located in Clinton County, NY
- P.L.L. has been officially chartered with Little League since 1957.
- P.L.L. is a proud member of NY State District #37
- P.L.L. is open to students 7-12 years-old that attend the following schools districts: Plattsburgh, Beekmantown, Peru, Saranac, Seton
Contact Us: League President Mike Bordeau. Email: [email protected]
Click on the L.L. Tournament Team tab to follow our PLL All-Star Teams!
Congratulations to Hannaford on winning the 2018 Plattsburgh Little League Majors Championship!
Congratulations to Raymond James Financial for winning the 2018 PLL Minors Championship!
Current Major League Standings (updated 6/19/18)
VFW 10-5 Hannaford 10-5
City Police 8-7 NuWay 8-7
Poirier's True Value 1-13 (eliminated) Adams Glass 1-13 (eliminated)
CSEA 14-1 Pepsi 11-4
Michigan's Plus 8-6 Ground Round 8-6
MetLife 1-13 (eliminated) McSweeney's 7-7 (eliminated)
Congratulations to our Division Champs: CSEA (Central), Pepsi (Southern), Hannaford (Western) and VFW (Eastern).
Check out the baseball tab for weekly game recaps!
COMING UP THIS WEEK IN PLATTSBURGH LITTLE LEAGUE...
Mon. 6/18 Hannaford @ VFW 5:45 pm
Mon. 6/18 Pepsi @ CSEA 7:30
Tuesday 6/19 Rain Date
Wed. 6/20 Consolation Game 5:45
Wed. 6/20 Championship Game 7:30
All Games will be played at Duquette Field @ Penfield Park.
Effective on January 1, 2018, Little League Baseball will adhere to the new USABat standard. No bats previously approved for use in Little League play will be permitted to be used in any Little League game or practice, or other Little League function, event, or activity.
CLICK HERE for more info
- When a request is first brought up, the local league Board of Directors votes on whether or not to request the waiver.
- If the local league Board of Directors votes to request the waiver, the President writes a letter, detailing the request. Supporting documents should be attached, and forwarded to the local District Administrator.
- The District Administrator includes his/her written opinion, and forwards all documents to the Regional Director.
- The Regional Director will then present the situation to Little League International’s Charter Committee for action. The Charter Committee reviews all the information and uses past precedent to help guide its decision.
- The Charter Committee will alert the Regional Director of its decision, and the Regional Director will inform the District Administrator, who will then relay the decision to the local league.
- If a waiver is granted, the adjustment is only for the current season.